With 30+ years in the construction industry, our longevity is built on our reputation. We recognize that clients, owners and property managers prefer the quickest and least disruptive route to complete their construction or maintenance project. Through good lines of communication, coordination and planning, Tiger Construction Services continues to achieve that objective. Construction requires extensive trade coordination to maintain schedules and provide timely completion. Tiger performs a broad range of disciplines and has a thorough understanding of all trades. Consequently, we are able to facilitate smoother transitions, better coordination, and successful projects for our trades and clients. Our offices in Atlanta and Dalton provide services throughout the southeast.
Meet Our Management Team
Ed Moncrief: President – 25+ years Owner/President; 30+ years Commercial Construction
Frank Ford: Executive Operations Manager – 25+ years Commercial & residential construction
Andy Johnson: Executive Operations Manager – 40+ years Commercial painting and construction
Keith Jackson: Senior Construction Manager – 35+ years Commercial construction
Mark Ingram: Senior Estimator and Pre-Construction services – 28+ years Commercial Paint & maintenance Sales
“For nearly thirty years we’ve approached every project as an opportunity to set ourselves apart. We work with our clients from design to completion to make each unique project a successful one.”
Ed Moncrief (Owner)
Where We Go
Most of our projects are within a 100-mile radius of our Atlanta or Dalton offices, but we have provided client services as far as California, Michigan, and the Florida Keys. We are licensed as a certified specialty contractor in numerous states.
Trade Leader Commitment
- To provide uncompromising product and service, reflecting the pride that Tiger has in our profession.
- To be recognized and sought out for our leadership in the profession.
- To establish the standards for excellence in product and service.
- To utilize current technology advancements in our industry’s products, tools, and software so that we can maximize safety, increase production and optimize quality-control.
Responsibility to Personnel
We want to attract qualified craftsman, supervisors, managers and vendors. To achieve this we must provide:
- A safe and desirable work environment.
- Training and support.
- A team approach that encourages personal growth and a cooperative effort.
- Build strong relationships with our suppliers.
- Good lines of communication that yield long-term partnerships.